No Holding Back
[html]

Word Count → 223 :: Might as well keep going if Ciara’s got something else to show him XD Sorry for the short post btw, my brain’s dying after writing all day Tongue

The disconnection of their bodies was unexpected, and certainly unwanted. But before an agitated whimper could break out from his throat, curiosity welled up inside Cerberus at the prospect of a new game. A race? He was good at running; he might be able to win even. But there was one problem…

”I don’t know where to go, though!” he called, the words dancing away toward the forest after the fae as she took off and transformed back into the four-legged Ciara in one swift motion. Following suit, Cerberus took a moment to forcibly shorten his limbs and mane as well, his body contorting until it finally darted after the wolfess on all fours. Taking care not to run into any trees or trip in any streams, Cerberus followed close behind, the lithe figure of his playmate remaining in his view. The coywolf’s tongue lolled from his mouth as he ran, and the wind pushed through his mess of hair and held it out of the way of his eyes. With grace and precision, Ceri bounded over rocks and fallen trees until he was close enough to nip at Ciara’s tail, and he yipped playfully at her to alert her of his presence. Then, with a determined push, Cerberus galloped past the girl and tossed a wink at her over his mottled shoulder.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hadmk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:183px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread