Two's Company
[html]

Word Count → 221 :: No problem at all! That was a beautiful post!

His nap had been too shallow to produce dreams, and yet too deep to out rightly allow notice of the approach of the tattered male. He thought that perhaps, somewhere in the back of his mind, he could feel the steps of another vibrate across the ground near his head, but it didn’t register well enough to cause him to stir. Finally, however, he did wake, as the smell of hunger and bitterness grabbed a hold of his dazed mind at shook it conscious. Eyelids fluttering open, Cerberus located the stranger with his bi-colored eyes; the fiery hues honed in on him with utmost admiration. He was beautiful, and for a moment Ceri wondered if he really was a male. But the scent emitted from this creature wasn’t quite delicate enough to prove feminine, and this suited him just fine. He wasn’t biased when it came to the sexes.

With a swoosh of his fluffy tail, Cerberus rolled onto his belly and looked over the male once again, noting the way in which he sought out food. If need be, Ceri could hunt for the poor fellow and put him out of his misery. But for now, he’d simply stay put. Good morning sir, he said with a note of mock formality, have you come to join me in my slumber?

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hadmk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:183px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread