Two's Company
[html]

Cerberus
Love me always

It seemed like hours had passed before the wolf finally stirred again. Cerberus was beginning to think the poor creature was dead, but the frail breath that escaped the confines of that white snout was the only thing that kept him from bursting into hysterics. He couldn’t handle someone else dying on him; he’d already seen too much death in his life. He knew he was likely to see more, because that was just the way life was. But he would prolong the next death as much as possible.

Once the wolf finally opened his eyes and moved, Cerberus let out a sigh of relief and offered a quick lick to his face. Then the creature stood, and Cerberus was up on his feet as well, ready to catch the wolf if need be. You alright buddy? he asked. You seem pretty out of it. Don’t want you hurtin’ yourself. He gave his tail a quick flick as he surveyed the male, and then finally he straightened up again in his usual pompous posture. Once he was sure that the wolf was okay – or at least better than he had been – Cerberus allowed his cocky smile to return as well.

Stretching his snout forward, Ceri cleaned away a smudge of blood on the wolf’s upper lip with his velvety tongue, and then stretched out his lithe body. Then, trotting over to a fallen tree, the coywolf hopped up on his perch and lied down in a rather dramatic, yet enticing, way, and his smile faded to a look of mock-indifference. Well, sighed the hybrid, his voice oozing with mischief, if you no longer need me, then I best be on my way. Of course it was only a test – he noted the wobbly way in which the male stood, and he merely wanted to see if this creature was too proud to ask him to stay and help him further. But, of course, he would leave too if the wolf really wanted him to. Cerberus wasn’t a canine to overstay his welcome, but he also wasn’t one to shy away from a creature as lovely as this one. With his tail swaying flirtatiously above his lower back, Ceri turned his fiery gaze on the male, and waited patiently for his verdict.

Noooo it was great!

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread