getting lost in those pretty brown eyes
Selene heard footsteps through the door, she shrunk back into the bed seeing that the fur of this person was black, just the same as the demon who had hurt her. But the voice that came was Hadley's and her fearful display disappeared. It was simply Hadley covered in soot. The hybrid didn't struggle as he gently examined her injuries, giving a muffled whine into the pillow. She wanted to tell him, apologize for being away. 

A small black hand moved up to touch his face, a small tear fell out from the corner of her eye. "I'm sorry...I didn't want to leave you." It was a simple delivery mission, to take the foods and wares to Ichika and Saluce. She had been rude to Saluce at the festival, and the things were a way of saying thanks. The thing was, she had much more debts to pay off, that included her life. He had saved her, taken her to his pack to fix up her wounds. Sel looked away when she had to tell him, he was her closest friend after all. "I went to Ichika...I had to take some stuff there...This man-This demon hurt me...He tried to rape me Hadley...I was saved by a man in Ichika, he killed the bad wolf. I could not move for days..."

Selene couldn't help but feel foolish, for not arming herself with her sword, Uka had wandered away and she had no way of protecting herself. Her body ached, she had felt the same months before when she had been left for dead at a pier. "I thought you forgot about me...Found a prettier stronger woman..." 

Messages In This Thread