getting lost in those pretty brown eyes
[html]

Bria tables maek me cry in their supreme awesomeness...this pair is so cute

This was how she liked to spend her time, nestled safely in the arms of Hadley. She had the knowledge that he couldn't cure any of her wounds, and they had been taken care of well enough. At least she'd make a happy recovery. A small contented whine smoothly slipped from her lean coy-muzzle, lifting her chin happily as his tongue rasped gently over her face. The girl with the ruby eyes smiled shyly, before tenderly pressing her face to his chest. She had grown attached, which in many ways was terrifying. So many things could happen...death could separate them, even another woman. Selene shivered despite the warmth of the gentle larger man, for a moment she hesitated. Until finally delicate onyx hands lifted the blanket up over both of their shoulders. It wrapped around both of their forms, like a soft warm feeling much like she had now. She knew she couldn't trust men anymore...But it was so difficult to now, being so safe where she sat.

Selene couldn't help feeling like a small injured bird, with hollow small bones and such a vulnerable form. Hadley, was stronger. Her comfort blanket, someone the young woman could relate to both in past and feelings. His life of a slave made her cry sometimes, the cruelty he endured...Everything so nasty and barbaric had come to fall upon his shoulders. She in a way felt like a slave, was used as one on the ship. And almost used as one a few days ago. The hybrid shuddered when she thought of the things the evil man was going to do to her, luckily Saluce had been there, or Selene would be left for dead. Sitting decomposing somewhere, and forgotten. Her tiny body shook as she thought of it, how much her fate would be unfortunate if the man had gotten his way.

Selene was tired, but not in any way willing to fall asleep. Her presence would easily be dismissed as boring, and she ha to admit. Hadley was good company for her. "I like it when I stay with you. I feel safe." It was all she could mutter. Words were awkward and somehow it was easier to express herself with actions. Selene took a slow breath and tilted her muzzle up to nuzzle his chin. She didn't have wolffish ancestors being half coyote and dog, but instinctively Sel's mind knew this was an act of trust, affection, and small submission.

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread