getting lost in those pretty brown eyes
[html]

I suck

The hybrid quietly snuggled herself deeper into his arms, this contentment could last a lifetime if he let it, and it very much seemed as if neither of them was going to pull away anytime soon. The conversation with Amy a while ago vaguely passed through her mind. Sel could not possibly be an heiress, it seemed like an impossible dream. She had the power of that one part of Italy if she went back, how could she go back? Everything about Italy and the Barinos was hazy. Too fabricated to believe. As those thoughts were dismissed, Selene noticed his lack of smile. Immediately the coydog believed as if she'd done something wrong, but his words sent a wave of relief through the lithe female's mind.

The blanket was becoming warm, soon her slight shuddering had stopped altogether, there  was many things she had wondered about Hadley, he hadn't told her where he came from. And maybe she had told him too much to think about before. Edging her muzzle up, Selene quietly inquired "Where are you from Hadley? Tell me about you." Curious red eyes bore shyly into his own gentle brown orbs, the young fae probably had much to know about him. 

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread