fragile
[html]no worries :3

When the dark woman spoke, her acid words stung the Confidant like a bee sting. Simply put, Magnolia was pissed at this newcomer. “Well, Associate,” She said carefully, thinking out her words before speaking them. “You would be doing yourself a favor by respecting those above you in the food chain. This is my home and I will not have you be rude to me in it.” For emphasis, the dainty woman spat on the ground beneath her by the Associate’s feet. “Others are not as nice as me. I was beaten for not calling someone sir once,” while this wasn’t true, it seemed entirely possible with this pack. Although the ranks had changed so much since her initial arrival she wasn’t sure if Salsola was the same pack anymore.

Magnolia completely ignored the woman’s comment about milk. She knew that was probably the case but she had no idea where to find that particular food. “She’ll eat some regurgitated food but I don’t know where to get milk for her, poor thing,” Sometimes, like today, Magnolia’s mind was in a million places. She may have acted like a bitch initially, but that’s not how she wanted to spend her energy today. She wanted the little one to grow up healthy and strong and Magnolia would do whatever it took to ensure that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread