A tale for a tale
I teared up writing this XD

Her expression was almost greedy as it took in the child, Talesin obviously loved his son and other children he mentioned very much and her throat constricted as she compared it to the way her own father had treated her. Why couldn't Lucifer had been like Talesin, caring and warm instead of the savage he was, or had been even. Her head dipped in a slight bob to cover up her sudden lack of the ability to speak, Daddy why did you hate me, she grit her teeth together to hold in her urge to start bawling as she often did when she thought of her blackened sire. The word Rhiannon floated over her head and she never even noticed it, if she had done then she would have taken immediate interest in it, the name she shared.

She managed to force herself to say, through her throat that was thick as mud, inconsolable sorrow and grief falling onto her face,

"My own didn't make it.. again." She pulled her arms around her stomach and her breathing hitched once, twice as she attempted to control herself,

"You look to be a good father Talesin, I wish my own had been the same. My daddy, he did horrible cruel things to me, he made me suffer in ways some people couldn't even imagine." Lucifer had too, he had put his daughter through a living hell and even now that she was free from him she couldn't escape his grasp, his blood burned within her veins, his nasty twisted thoughts filled her mind, and made her do things she wouldn't on her own, made her feel things she shouldn't. She looked away and then back at Talesin, within her blue eyes were a pain so deep it was endless, a tortured look that only the most abused of creatures held,

"He hurt me." Her voice was hollow and haunted, she would never be free of his devil's grasp, he had maimed and mauled her beyond all hope of repair, she was ruined completely.

Messages In This Thread