A Chance Encounter
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow was still as a stone while the female made her way to him and he listened intently as she spoke the first of many words that they would share and said "hello". He looked up at her and saw her shift and by it alone he saw that she was not a pure wolf like he but a mix of wolf and coyote.Shadow saw in the way she was carrying herself that she was trying to act as dominate as she could and he thought it funny, not because if they were to fight he could win but he just liked woman who showed confidence, be they joking or serious. Shadow smiled and looked up while remaining in a kneeling position and he spoke gently. " my name is Shadowfang but you can call me Shadow if you like. What might your name be, if you don't mind my asking." Shadow slowly stood up and when he did he towered over the coyote but he held no dominance over her and he showed none in his stance or attitude he acted as though she were the one in change. His tail lightly began to wag freely behind him and his eyes gently moved to a more alert position as he looked her over and saw that this one was young much younger than himself but he was smart enough to know that age means nothing if you train hard enough.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread