A Chance Encounter
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

As shadow watched her every move and muscle he could tell she was looking for something fun?He smiled as he heard the slip of the tongue and he gave a kind chuckle and nodded as he looked into her eyes with his blue and yellow orbs. You need not tell me your real name, an alias is fine for me. Pleasure to meet you Evera. I came to this area for two reasons actually. One, i have just talked with the near by packs and have gotten the information i wanted and reason two being I wanted to explore and found this quaint wooded area. Even in it's death there is still beauty and rebirth here."

Shadow looked down and saw a flower much like the one the female had helped and he reached down and did the same as he removed the ask and sticks to give way to the dirt and the light from the sun. He stood back up after helping the little plant and tilted his head at her as he still watched how she carried herself and the disappointment in her eyes and he went to a kneel and looked up at her.

"Would you prefer me like this? or am i not entertaining enough for you?"

He kept a small smirk on his lips and as he watched her, he could have sworn a smile had hit her as well.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread