A Chance Encounter
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow kept walking and like he had been trained, the moment she was distracted and looking the other way near the water he moved silently and quickly and before she even knew it he was sitting next to her looking at the water and as the cut she had received from the ice and he smiled as he reached out gently and looked at it and then he let go as he sat down completely and relaxed letting the smell of the water and of the dead forest around, fill him. " thank you for telling me about that pack i shall consider your words strongly when i go and see them. threat or not i have my questions and they must be answered. I'm not one to give up or fear anything.

Shadow lay back slowly having his tail move to the side so as to not smash it and he closed his eyes and he knew that such a move would leave him open to anything that the young female wanted to do but he didn't care. he was having fun with her and her laughter and carefree nature was a breath of fresh air to him and he didn't want it to end.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread