A Chance Encounter
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow lightly chuckled at the look of Terra's fur and then when she landed on top of him and gently head butted him he playfully snapped at her nose but then she was up and running again and as he quickly followed he saw that she had found a home on a pile of boulders ranging from all manner of sizes and he chuckled as she looked down to him and asked if her was going to come up as well. Without giving her chance to doubt him he jumped onto the first rock of which was solid and then he hopped onto the next staying low keeping the rock on balance and then another and another until finally he was one rock away from Terra and he looked up at her and smirked as he looked down to the ground below. "I have a feeling that you and you alone might be the death of me. But until then we might as well have some fun no?" Shadow hopped onto the top rock and he grabbed her hands and they spun a little as they tried to keep the balance and then he hugged her close to stop them from moving so much and he looked around as he smiled.

"I know I'm going to regret asking this, but what now?"

Shadow readied himself for anything knowing that at any moment she might try to throw the balance off or try to get them both tossed off. Shadow knew something was up and no matter what it was he would be ready for it because that is what an assassin does. Assassins are ready for anything.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread