A Chance Encounter
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

Terra laughed at his words. It was unlikely, as she would stop before either of them reached the point of death. Danger might be a treat for her to enjoy, but life was a sweet nectar, and not one she would be trading for death at any time, for her or anyone else. I couldn't harm you if I tried. Shadow moved onto the rock with her, sending it spinning. They danced around, trying to keep from collapsing the whole thing on top of them. Terra snuggled into his fur, hiding a grin. Each and every move she made he matched, and could go farther. Someday she hoped to be able to keep up, to send him dazzling with a trick that he'd fall for. It didn't seem likely to be the case right now though, with Shadow seemingly always one step ahead.

Her tail wagged happily at his question. Regret? I don't know the meaning of the word. Terra had never regretted anything in her short life, even when it got her into huge trouble. Well, she regretted what she'd done while in heat, but her brain had been fried. She wasn't thinking properly, and couldn't be blamed for that. Gripping him tightly she shifted the balance. The rock teetered on the edge for a moment, before beginning to roll down the pile of boulders. Smaller ones were knocked loose, the larger ones settling in more firmly. It took a lot of work, keeping herself on the stone without being knocked down to be crushed under the looser rocks and keeping them sliding to the bottom.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread