A Chance Encounter
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow laughed as the boulder started to roll and fall down the little mountain of rocks and he walked backwards as the stone rolled and he made sure to hold onto Terra in the slim chance she lost her footing but by the way she had handled herself thus far he was quite impressed. After they had finally hit the bottom and stopped moving Shadow looked over his shoulder and saw the tallest rock and he jumped back doing a back flip and his feet landed firmly to the rock and he crossed his arms as he had an idea that would be fun for Terra. "King of the mountain." That was all Shadow had said before he lowered lightly and put himself in a defensive position and as he watched Terra closely he smiled and winked at her almost tauntingly knowing she would take his bate and come to him for the challenge.

" Lets see what you got pup...Can you end the tyranny of the Shadow King? Can you take the mountain from him, From me!!!"" Shadow let his voice boom showing just how low and powerful it could be but all the while a smile was stuck on his face as he watched the excitement in Terra's eyes start to grow, probably due to the idea of someone else making the game.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread