A Chance Encounter
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow smiled at her attempt to have him eat it face first by her actually giving up ground but to do so was never something that should be done unless there was a plan already thought of. Shadow kept holding on and in fact he used her pull to held him tuck his legs inward so he could land on them. After he landed he let her go as she pulled so she would have to catch herself and if she didn't mind her footing then she would fall but like always he would be there to catch her or make sure wounds were kept to a minimal. "Ah...but i am not a Bear. Bears think one way, I think many." After he let her go to fend for her own balance he jumped high and over her head and his feet landed on two separate rocks and he kept the balance as he smiled to her and nodded continuing to be impressed with her. She was a Natural. What she had taught herself were some of the basics of an assassins training so she was already in the right direction and Shadow knew she would be a quick study as well if he were to show her things. Shadow moved forward and did the same move again, he made a sweep with his leg and then followed with a grab from his left arm and then his right stayed behind him and sprang out in a quick second swipe at her arm. As he did all this he manged to keep all the attacks and movement fast as ever but not strong enough to harm. If he felt a slash would connect he would wait till the last second to pull the blow and have it not hurt.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread