A Chance Encounter
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow knew she would dodge it this time and he was impressed again as she moved behind him and pushed and when she moved in front of him ready to catch him across the face he figured it was time to show just how different they were in skill. He was pushed and he judged the rate of decent and the time it would take for him to reach her and how fast she could swing. It all happened in an instant he caught his balance but kept the fall going making it look like he wouldn't be able to stop himself or her from hitting him. As was in the air he watched her fist and he raised his left hand in a block grabbing the fist and at the same time his right hand went out and with his hand in a claw position he stopped his attack and just let the five nails of his hand rest gently on her chest right where her heart would be and he slowly pulled his hand away and he stood as he looked down to her but he showed no dominance he had a look of pride on his face from how she had moved and fought. He nodded and gave her a smile as he relaxed his muscles and shook his hand a little making it loosen from being so tense. You catch on quickly and learn as you do. You have been giving me info on packs after we play a game. That game was mine so allow me to give you some. I'm an Assassin. Born and raised by my Father who was an assassin before me. I have been trained to see all and act fast and find the weak spot for every person. You have great skill and i consider you a sister.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread