A Chance Encounter
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

He watched her and couldn't help but chuckle at the way she acted to it all and he was willing to tell her anything he could but he stopped when she said she didn't know what an assassin was. He was pulled back as he thought about it...should he tell her that he was a trained killer of everything from bears to wolves and all other things. He thought about it and figured he would just come out with it and hope that everything worked for the best.

An assassin is a person who is trained to take out a target by any means necessary. An assassin kills those who have contracts out for them. I would meet with someone and he would say that he wants this person dead and an assassin would do it. No questions asked, no worries, just get the job done." As he watched her and waited for a reaction he wondered just what she would say or what questions she would ask. He hoped she kept it simple or better off not caring at all.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread