A Chance Encounter
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

"Why would you do that" Those words echoed through his mind and body as he didn't even have to think about this one. He looked to her with sadness in his eyes and then he explained. My father, He was an assassin as well and he had made many enemy's before i was even born. My father use to work with a group of wolves all dedicated to the ways of the assassin and my father went rouge. I'm not sure it it was because of my mother or because of the coming pup or if he perhaps wanted to act without rules holding him back, I'm not sure. I'd like to think it was to take care of me and mother but the way he trained me and nearly killed it, he was preparing me for when that group would come after me, and they did. When I was two years old they came for me and my father, my mother had already passed and it was down to me and him.

My father was attacked by two and I was also attacked by two. I acted like a scared pup until they got close and before they knew what was happening I tore the throat from one of them and i got my hands on the other neck. I had killed both assassins before my father killed his two, when I looked into his eyes I saw no love, no hate, no nothing, just a will to kill. It was then that I knew my father was training me to take his place to have have me be prepared for other dangers. I never had a choice it was made for me when I was young. Shadow stopped and looked at Terra as there was shame in his eyes and what his past was like and then he took a breath and went on.

Again when i was 4 i was attacked bye three assassins, they had come during the night but they didn't know that by then i had trained long and hard to be like a ghost while in the darkness. They went into a cave I was staying in and they walked to the furs I was sleeping under and without warning they stabbed into it over and over making sure to kill me. They found out to late that i had heard them coming and was behind them and i set the bed to look like i was laying there. I had to be an assassin, even now at 5 years old i still watch my back for them, knowing that they will never give up. It's another reason i move around so much. If i stay in one place for to long they might find me.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread