A Chance Encounter
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

He looked to her eyes and he heard her question and inside he would love to each her and he knew to get her to his level he would have to be strict and firm for it was the only way. He wouldn't be as bad as his father but he would have to show her that one mistake could cost the life of herself or something or someone she might be protecting. He bared his teeth and his father shown through him and he stood up straight and looked to her with a calm storm in his stance.

If i teach you this. You must swear your life to me and to the lessons. The teachings must be used to protect your self and your loved one never for selfish gain. Swear me this and i will show you how to move like a shadow and strike like cold hidden on the wind.

He looked her over closely and watched her eyes, be it truth or false he would see her true intentions within her eyes, if she looked away then lie but if she could look him straight in the eye and say she swore it then truth. He would not create another Shadow but a Terra one of the shadows but fighting for something that had meaning and not because she had to like he was made.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread