A Chance Encounter
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow watched her closely, her every move and motion of the eyes being taken in. He sensed doubt and then he sensed realization. He watched her eyes like a hawk when she was thinking and then he words came out softly but with meaning and he nodded lightly. He nodded once more and jumped back and he was heading towards a tree and at the last possible second he twisted and spun around the tree landing behind it. he slowly walked out from behind and spoke clearly and strong First! you must remember your surroundings!. You must always be aware of whats going on and what is around you. That one thing alone can give you the edge and turn a fight in your favor. You must always look for strong points, places where you will be easily hidden and can get the ambush on someone. You must look for weaknesses in the area and avoid them or try to get your pursuer to go into such an area. You must move quickly and silently without doubt and with instinct, If thinking about a plan of attack takes you longer than an instant then you have failed and you have died. After speaking of death he dashed forward and made that claw with his hand and he again must faster this time had his claws lightly touching where her heart would be. and his left hand was in a claw position as well and at her neck both just gently touching.

You must learn an Individuals weak points and hide your own, All of what i am telling you while make you a shadow, A shadow that if you wanted could become deadly in an instant. Everything about an assassin is about stealth and hiding emotions, however like myself i can hide emotion if i want but if i were to say become friends with a target and earn it's trust i could get the target alone and kill without problems from a pack of loved ones. Having and not emotions is good if you know when to use each.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread