A Chance Encounter
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow slowly opened his eyes and he stood up and stretched lightly and he and even Terra would hear his bones crack loud. Possible that he had bones broken or he had been forced to train even under great pain. He shrugged off the sound of his bones and after he stretched and his muscles were ready he looked around and he smiled knowing that he and Terra both had the same idea for this morning.

Lunch? because i think that would be great. When we hunt i want you to use everything i taught you. Fur color or not, if you do it right, whatever you are hunting shouldn't be able to make a move before you have them.

He smiled knowing that what he just said was a challenge and a game at the same time but he knew she loved games. Shadow just being around her for a couple of hours showed that she loved games and excitement, Figuring her out was easy and he was happy with her attitude. He looked around and smelled and took in the scents and then he looked to Terra and nodded lightly.

Lead the way Shadow Walker. Shadow would follow behind Terra as if they were partners on a mission and he would not make a move or do anything unless she asked it of him or gave him some kinda sign.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread