A Chance Encounter
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow watched Terra move and he smiled when she chose the time he would have chosen to make her move. He watched the rabbit and when Terra was half way to it he knew it was to late, The rabbit would be breakfast. He smiled at the bite and then the quick shake of the head to kill it. He had heard the snap and he knew the job had been done. He wagged his tail lightly as he saw Terra beaming with pride and as she lay it down at his feet he chuckled as she took a bite. He slowly leaned out and ripped off a good portion and took it down quickly. After his peace was gone he turned and headed towards a small pool of water that was near by. He smelled it and looked to the grass and other green plants that were near it and he knew it was safe. He lapped at the water and took much in due to being more thirsty than anything. He was always thirsty, probably due to his size and how active he was. He looked over his shoulder and gave a small bark to call Terra to the water and he waited for her before taking in some more. After getting his liquids he looked to her as he licked his chops and smiled.

You Have done well and you have learned quick. There is nothing more i can teach you. The rest is up to you. Practice makes perfect and i have practiced for years. I see great things for you. And i wish you all the luck in the world. You know that if you ever need me, I'll be here.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread