Twist of Fate
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow listened to Amy speak and then he felt a sniffing of his food from one of the pups and a smile went to his face as he looked it over. He looked to Amy before he would make any kind of action to pet or touch the little guy, he did however cue and talk gently to the pup as a father would do a son giving assurance and promises of happiness in the future and silently to the pup and to Amy he said again a promise of protection from those that would hard such a beautiful litter and there mother. Of course i want nothing in return. I can give selflessly. It matters not to me as long as i am helping. If you can't get the idea of not giving me something in return then i welcome you to come up with ideas and I'll think over it and maybe choose one from the list."

Shadow went back to speaking in soft tongues to the pups and he gently took a finger and touched the cheek of one only to have it try and suckle and bite it and he chuckled gently feeling the pure, innocent natures of the pup even though they came from someone who would say she had no heart.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread