Twist of Fate
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow smiled as the remaining pups came to him and whined and made other cute noises as if to get his attention. He pet another and then another until all had felt his gentle, calming touch. He smiled and looked to Amy still smiling as he slowly made them find there way back to there mom and once they did they started to feed again and he just watched while Amy was in her Secui form. He had never seen her in this form but it suited her still. She was still a pretty sight to him and she would make a great mother. He thought about her past and how she acted and knew that it would be wise for him to hangout sometimes to just keep Amy calm and kind. It was a funny thought, Shadow being the one thing that could get Amy to open up a little or even make her cry for that matter. He was special to her, he was sure and he would remain a close friend to Amy and "Uncle" to the pup's for as long as they needed him. He was the unofficial guardian of this family and he was happy with the title and how it all worked out. Shadow heard what she said about the pups and he shook his head gently as he spoke again, still calm and sweet.

There pups...they can afford to be silly and carefree for a time yet. My Father started with me, when i was not even a year old, maybe 6 months old. Yeah, they have some time to be cute, sooner than you think they will be a handful and you'll need me around to help out i think."

The Last thing Shadow said was more or less a joke but there was some seriousness to it. He meant to be there to help for as long as he was allowed. The moment Amy wanted him gone he would leave but until then he would help in any way he could.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread