Twist of Fate
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow listened to her and he frowned and looked her in the eye. An assassin that can master both heartlessness and love can fit into any situation....You can't deny that with the way i am, i could get you to trust me and at this moment while you are with pups i could have attacked and killed you all.

He paused and then continued

I'm not saying i would raise them, i wouldn't mind but i could be there to help with the training and to look after all of you while you are training. I can't be the father but i can still help when you need it." She had hit a soft spot that she had never hit before. It was something he didn't know he had. His father had almost killed him, but it was thanks to his mother that he leaned what kindness could feel like and what love was like. He was convinced that the memory of his mother kept him going and kept him from being a murderous monster without emotion or care. He thought and he knew he had to tell his story.

My mother....she had been there for so little time, she was kind to me while my father molded me into a perfect killer. She always told me to love and to be happy and so learn what my father had to teach me but not let it make me a monster. I didn't know what she meant at the time but i do now. My mother wanted me to remember kindness and weakness for there is a strength within it even if it may not seem like it. I know you care for the pups, if they were in danger you would be driven to move faster and hit harder in order to save them. That is the Strength within love.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread