Twist of Fate
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

He listened to her words and smiled baring his teeth at her and he went ahead and said it knowing that if kindness wasn't enough to get to her and make her open up then he knew there was only one other way and he knew deep in his heart that she wanted what he was about to suggest for a long time, Since when they first met. Your not as good as you think. I've seem the smiles and love in your eyes, the caring nature, you have tried so hard to hide the fact that your heart still beats that you work on emptying your face of emotion when ever i or anyone comes around. There is an old saying Amy, The only way to truly know someone is to fight them." He hopped out the other end of the wagon doing a roll to to land on his feet and he took his sword from his sheath, spun it and then stabbed it perfectly into the ground to it was straight and balanced. He moved to the side of the wagon Amy was on and he walked 10 paces away from the wagon and turned putting of his hand and lowered his head. He closed his eyes and spoke lightly a prayer of battle, one that assassins would use usually before a mission.

" When my blood spills and my heart stop, know that my soul will forever go on in the hearts and nightmares of the fallen." Shadow opened his eyes and then waited for Amy no smile on his face, it was time for her and him to truly get to know one another and for an assassin this gesture, and action was almost intimate. it was the most effective means of getting to know another.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread