Twist of Fate
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow's face went blank as he slowly stood with arms laying at his sides and his head was down he slowly looked up and tried to take a step but he limped and growled showing pain in the movement and then when he took another step he fell forward and landed on his hands and knees with head looking to the ground and eyes closed, if there was ever to be a time to attack now would be it for Amy. As she sit there breathing hard while on his hands and knees he closed his eyes and tried to steady his heart and mind, however his body and expression told that he was not having an easy time with the wound Amy gave him. Your pups, need a mothers love, as well as discipline. You know what i speak is true...don't you dare deny that you don't love them. As shadow stay there pain in voice and looks he was actually waiting for her to get closer. When she closed in he quickly jumped forward not being hindered by the wound and he got his arms around her neck in a head lock and he looked her in the eyes and spoke lightly but while not loosening his grip so she couldn't get away.

Right her....this is the strength of love. No assassin with heart would be willing to take a wound on purpose and let it weaken there ability to fight in order to get the upper hand on there enemy. I am willing to die and be wounded for what i believe it and for how i feel. You would die for those pups and you would live through them but no pup should be without love or family.

Shadow leaned down while holding her and he nuzzled her neck and licked her ear lightly as he spoke into her ear.

I would die for you, and for your pups without a second of thought.

After those words and gentle touches he let his arms go and he just watched her waiting for an attack or perhaps waiting for her to realize that she wasn't the monster she thought she was.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread