Twist of Fate
Amy brought her pups close, letting them crawl over her in optime form. It was probably a strange experience for them, since she was almost always in secui form around them. It was much easier for her to defend them that way, and easier for them all to nurse when she had more than just two nipples. Arianne managed to push her way past Douglas and Gabriel, allowing Lilith to climb up next to her. The sisters appeared to have quite a bond forming, helping each other out as often as they punished each other. Amy could already see in her mind the two dark sisters, working together to bemuse and conquer those around them.

Shadowfang moved away, and Amy watched him begin to meditate. She had never followed the ritual herself, keeping herself already distant and cold enough to not need it. Doing such a thing also threatened to open herself up to all the feelings and memories she kept cut off. Sighing Amy watched him for a while. The pups entertained themselves, fighting and exploring the small space of the wagon. Amy never interfered in the fights, allowing them to flourish for competition. The only sound of disapproval was when Gabriel managed to almost suffocate one of his sisters, getting him to move off her.

Relaxed Amy finally moved over. She stood before the assassin for a short time before speaking. There's nothing wrong with my past. I did what I had to to survive. The same with my brother, the night he killed my sister. Amy fell silent again, letting her words sink in, unwilling to explain more.

Messages In This Thread