Twist of Fate
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

He felt and heard her movement and he remained unmoved as she spoke to him he focused on the words and the meaning behind them and then while he kept his eyes closed and his body like a stone he spoke with a even, calm voice. You did what you had to, to survive, I understand that and i do not question it. I would not have had the pleasure of meeting you if it wasn't for you surviving.

All i mean by my words, is simple. You Amy are no longer alone. You have your pups, who will love you regardless of your choices and actions. But before them not including your slave you had me. I felt not weakness but a change in you during these past many moons. The moment i met you while you were pregnant with your pups I have seen things that prove to me, that you are more than a cold blooded killer.

Amy you have beautiful pups and they are all strong and healthy and if you would allow me, I want to stay and help out with anything i can. For this once don't expect trade, or a deal. Tell me what you feel is right, Do what you feel is truly right and i will follow and obey whatever the choice.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread