Twist of Fate
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow rolled as she broke free and he kept dodging and jumping out of the way to keep her from tearing at him but he saw it. She was attacking less and less, her anger slowly leaving her body until finally she stopped and just looked at him. He waited as she shifted and then he heard her words and saw her eyes for the first time. He Saw the Amy that was behind the demon and he slowly walked over. Without saying a word he walked forward and took her into his arms and held her tight. It was probably the first Embrace she had ever had and he knew that the simple action would give her the answer she needed and wanted. He places his chin on her head and lightly he nuzzled her letting her fell his promise from so long ago.

I told you, I would stay with you. I love you Amy, Always have, Always will. He licked her ear and rested his head as he waited to hear from Amy, he would be patient knowing that such a change would be a shock for the strongest warrior.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread