Curious Caller
Her call for someone was soon in coming, for which she was very grateful. The woman that greeted her was definitely part of this pack, Cercatori d’Arte. Fatin could tell that and the fact that she was fairly new to the pack. But Fatin herself was rather new to the area and had nothing against the female.

She gave a friendly smile and a polite bow of the head. ”Hello, Dara. My name is Fatin Nejem and I’m from Ichika no Ho-en.” She had to smile at the female’s enthusiasm and apparent eagerness to please. It made her quite happy. ”I am here for the boat. I lived in a port-city and my father owned several boats.” She could picture her father lounging on one of his prize boats. He was slightly lighter than she was.

She might as well explain why she wanted to see the boat a bit more. ”I mostly wish to see how different your boat might be from the ones that I’ve seen. Also, I was curious about the pack that I had considered joining.” She had seen many different styles of boats and missed seeing them pass by. But she didn’t know a lot about them, simply how they looked. She did know how different shapes made the ship go faster but little else.

Messages In This Thread