Curious Caller
Fatin listened to where the boat was and made a mark on her mental map of where it was. She wasn’t planning on doing anything but it was helpful to know where things were. Dara soon offered to take her to see the boat and Fatin nodded. ”That would be great. Though is there a place that I should put my horse or should I let him come a long?” Aziz gave her a look that she took to mean that he didn’t want to be in with other horses.

Dara then asked about her pack and she grinned. ”Well it is very peaceful and peace loving. There are bits of religion but they are very welcoming of everyone and every belief. Though right now we are in transition into some sort of change. But I’m not sure what.” She let her shoulders give a slight shrug.

Then the other female asked if she knew any foreign languages and Fatin gave a light laugh. ”Yes, I know several. My two main languages are English and Arabic. I also know Turkish, Coptic, and a little bit of numerous other languages. I can also read Egyptian hieroglyphs. I could teach you some Arabic if you like in exchange for you showing me the boat?” Her tail swayed behind her gently as she waited eagerly for Dara’s answer.

Messages In This Thread