We're not perfect, you know.
[html]

OOC here!

Her ears went back immediately at the sound of a sharp voice nearby. She wasn't expecting to get discovered by somebody so soon, and was still trying to catch her breath. The canines here probably spent all day and night trekking the border, with the swiftness that this one had shown with her arrival. She hadn't been in range for very long at all. The girl sprang up from her relaxed position, her hands clenching together anxiously in front of her. Were they openly hostile to strangers, here? Or had they perhaps suffered a recent attack that would make them suspicious of her?

She'd heard of the coyote clan to the north but had never visited there - Wretch knew that she looked to be more coyote than anything else, but that didn't mean that she was the same as every 'yote out there. She'd rarely met a member of her own kind that she was able to get along with. But then...that was the same for most everyone. There were few canines who Wretch felt comfortable enough around to desire to spend time with.

"I..I...I'm not an intruder, Ma'am. I have family here. I just..I didn't know how many or if she's even here right now..Oh, I mean...I didn't want to offend you with my presence. I'm so sorry! I'll umm...can I leave a gift for my cousin, please? I would hate to have come all this way without at least leaving Naniko the present I brought" She managed. Wretch tremored where she stood, her ears back and tail kept as low to the ground as possible.

<style>
.wretch_forest .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.wretch_forest p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretch_forest b {color:#84ba35; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretch_forest {background-color:#d3eed4; background-image:url(http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9266 ... forest.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b8f80; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
.wretch_forest-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table image © me'nthedogs @ Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread