We're not perfect, you know.
[html]

She didn't know this side of the family all that well, to be honest. Wretch was not a typical D'Angelo, having been raised in Ichika no Ho-en, away from the D'Angelo line completely. She had been able to remember her name after her accident, but nothing more than that for a very long time. Even now things were still fuzzy, with dates and times mixing themselves up in her mind whenever she tried to put a large amount of thought on her puppyhood. It was a melting pot of incidents that she couldn't seem to pick apart any more.

"I..I'm so sorry for coming here without sending any kind of notice ahead of time! I should have sent my bird, oh stupid, stupid me. But maybe you wouldn't have been able to figure out what he was saying anyway" She said. The two had a relationship of closeness and kinship, but not much else. The bird was able to roam free for the most part and stayed with Wretch whenever it got tired or hungry. It'd learned that she had food for it, a nearly constant stream of it...and that if it worked with her, it would never go hungry. That didn't make it her pet, though, just some kind of companion.

Wretch was surprised to hear words of admission from the seemingly grouchy female before her. "You remind me a lot of Lady Naniko, Miss. But I don't remember if I caught you name." She still wasn't sure what she'd do if Naniko wasn't in fact there. She'd probably have to leave the present there and take off - no doubt the canines here wouldn't want a stranger in their lands for more than they had to have them there. "Are you one of her friends?"

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread