it feels like there is something i left behind
300+[html]

lol or Gen will just hijack the thread I suppose :p <3

The paint mare grew impatient as the pair waited along the borders. After walking for the majority of the day Stardust could not understand why they now stood and waited at the scent marked border. Anann had though that the mare would be glad for the break, but instead the beast of burden fidgeted about until Anann gave the lead line a bit of jerk. Dusty understood the reprimand well enough and settled. Though she was far from happy about it, give a loud snort and stomping a heavy front hoof. That bought the wolf a few moments peace, until once again the horse became discontent and began rubbing her head against the wolf's back as if trying to rid herself of the halter all together. "Oh, knock it off." Anann growled and gave the line a sharp jerk. Immediately the mare stopped, jerking her head upward. Anann softened a bit as the mare gave her a look with a big brown eye and scratched the horse along the line of the halter. "Not much longer now and we'll get you fed and rested. I promise." Anann hardly doubted that she wouldn't be allowed to rest both herself and the horse before heading back to Casa. After all it wasn't all that long ago these lands were home to both of them.

It was right about that time when Strel showed up. Anann was still giving the mare a few affection scratches and rubbings, but those came to a halt once Anann caught sight of the familiar form of the Dauphin. "Hello, Strel. It's good to see you." In truth he had not been who she had expected. She had hoped perhaps one of her old friends of the Court might come to greet her. Haven or Alder, perhaps even Vigilante, though she had expected the King would have preoccupied. It was no matter though, hopefully she could still get around to seeing those familiar faces before she headed back home. "I just thought I'd bring the Court a gift on behalf of Casa di Cavalieri. An Elk seemed fitting since you lost a couple of your best hunters, what with Anatoliy and I leaving." There was humor in her tone and she gave the Dauphin a wink as she tooted her own horn. To call her and her mate the best hunters was probably a bit of a stretch, but they were both capable and their large bodies gave them an advantage over others. In all reality, she hoped they had not been sorely missed and that no ill had come from their absence here.

<style type="text/css">
.anannwinter b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.anannwinter-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.anannwinter p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannwinter {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... winter.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#686868; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.anannwinter-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dashed #444444; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread