M-I Was Lost, Now I'm Broken
((Sounds good to me! And start a thread for Deuce if either one gets injured dealing with the cougar Wink ))

She dipped her head again to the dark leader as he began giving orders. She slipped away, behind some brush, so she could finish shifting to her optime form. It took a few minutes for her bones to finish shifting and rearranging. She stretched as the change finished, pulling a length of leather twine from her sack to pull her silver blonde mane back into a hasty braid. The last thing she wanted was for her mane to be covered in blood and stick to her. Just outside the den she set up a quick stone circle for a fire pit to heat water from the river. It took a few tries, but she manged to get it going as she waited for Zalen and Shadow to arrive with the injured Terra.

She riffled through her pack, cursing herself for leaving most of her herbs with Tal. She had enough, though there were some she shuld have realied would be invaluable. But when one limited oneself to a single satchel, one was bound to misjudge needs. She was glad she'd kept the needle and thread, though the horse hair thread was gone. She had sinew dried and stretched, though, and that would have to do. Terra might have scars, but Deuce was certain she could keep her alive.

((WC:218))

Messages In This Thread