M-I Was Lost, Now I'm Broken
[html]
Yikes I failed, I'm sorry.

As they arrived with Terra, Deuce began her ministrations. First, she used a soft rabbit fur wet with the warm water to begin cleaning the worst of the blood off. After all, she couldn't do anything if she couldn't see the wounds. She didn't see any intestines drooping out of Terra, so that was a good sign to the healer. However, a back leg was broken, and from the sound of her breathing, several ribs were broken as well. Those were the worst, there was nothing she could do except bandage the main body and keep the patient from moving too much.

The woman had plenty of the most important herbs, the ones to staunch bleeding, the ones to stave off infection, and some poppy seeds to induce a semi-painless sleep. Those she sprinkled into her hand, and lifted to Terra's mouth. "Eat these, they will help with the pain." If the courtesan woman didn't eat them on her own, Deuce would have one of the males help her force them down her throat.

She began spreading a bitter smelling salve on the more shallow wounds as she gave the poppy a moment or two to begin working. She glanced at the dark leader, who was watching her. "The salve is a mixture of herbs to slow bleeding in minor wounds and prevent infection. With her broken ribs, an infection could lead to pneumonia, which would kill her. I'm a good healer, but there is little I can do for illnesses of the lungs or the heart. I can prevent them," she returned her gaze to the wounded coyote as she continued speaking, "but I can not cure them."

<style type="text/css">
.dpack b {font-weight:bold; color:#8361cb;}
.dpack p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dpack {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/b4e1yh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6172; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread