[M] If you move like that
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatInput {width:470px; }
.thatInput b {color:#223679; }
.thatInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.thatInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.thatInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all
WC :: +215 OOC ::

Imhotep yawned as she looked around the room he had been spending days working on the floor of the medical clinic. He was sore in spots but that was nothing compared to the whip stings he had once felt. He was a man that raised himself from a nothing to a something and Imhotep would continue to do so.

Imhotep moved through the house as he looked about the small living area. Someday he wanted to expand this to a larger home. He liked his space but he wanted someday to be able to have room for the children if things ever went that far. The fact was though Imhotep was no spring chicken and if he wanted to have kids he should do it rather soon.

He had yet to fully ask for Odessa hand. though he would speak to Eris first. He had heard from Odessa that one does not simply become mates here. So he had a lot of work to do. but the fact was he could learn to come out of his shell and woo her with gifts and love. Though he still was at an awkward teenager like stage himself due to never being able to explore these sort of things as a slave.

He moved to the room the the wolf maiden slept in and Imhotep smiled as he looked at her. Umm Odessa could I ask a favor? He asked as he looked at her. She was higher in rank then he was and he tried to be respectful of her no matter what. Its been a long while since I braided my hair and they're all coming undone. He spoke as he held up a hair brush. Normally he'd do it himself but he thought being a girl she'd have more fun

There's a place I know if you're looking for a show
Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread