[M] If you move like that
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatInput {width:470px; }
.thatInput b {color:#223679; }
.thatInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.thatInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.thatInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all
WC :: +215 OOC ::

Imhotep yawned as she looked around the room he had been spending days working on the floor of the medical clinic. He was sore in spots but that was nothing compared to the whip stings he had once felt. He was a man that raised himself from a nothing to a something and Imhotep would continue to do so.

Imhotep moved through the house as he looked about the small living area. Someday he wanted to expand this to a larger home. He liked his space but he wanted someday to be able to have room for the children if things ever went that far. The fact was though Imhotep was no spring chicken and if he wanted to have kids he should do it rather soon.

He had yet to fully ask for Odessa hand. though he would speak to Eris first. He had heard from Odessa that one does not simply become mates here. So he had a lot of work to do. but the fact was he could learn to come out of his shell and woo her with gifts and love. Though he still was at an awkward teenager like stage himself due to never being able to explore these sort of things as a slave.

He moved to the room the the wolf maiden slept in and Imhotep smiled as he looked at her. Umm Odessa could I ask a favor? He asked as he looked at her. She was higher in rank then he was and he tried to be respectful of her no matter what. Its been a long while since I braided my hair and they're all coming undone. He spoke as he held up a hair brush. Normally he'd do it himself but he thought being a girl she'd have more fun

There's a place I know if you're looking for a show
Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa lay on her bed, her hand twisted the ankh on it's chain gently. Her relationship with Imhotep had just jumped from friendship, to courting. And while Odessa was over exuberant about this, as she loved the man more than her own mother, uncle, aunt and cousins at times, she was nervous beyond belief. The man in questioned had risen earlier than her in the day, waking to sort out the clinic again or something. The medic girl didn't really know, as she's woken to see him leave and then drifted off again for an unknown time. She'd later awoken and remained on the fur pile, thinking and nothing else. Odessa shook her head, rising to reach for her own hairbrush as she prepared to get up for the day. She was interrupted however, by Imhotep.

The girl smiled broadly, standing up (stooping less than the Egyptian had to, due to her height) and crossing the room. She didn't have to lean up much to flick her tongue across his cheek and give his a quick, more meaningful than she used to give hugs. After all, this was a relationship, right? Odessa stood back and led him over to the fur piles. 'Sure'. She let him sit down, before position herself behind him and staring her work. 'How've you been?' she asked, her hands working fast and gently.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Imhotep had expected to see her still sleeping but she seemed to be awake. Most of the things he did here were to show her that he cared. Day by day he worked to finish the clinic all for her and her enticing looks. Imhotep yawned again as she moved over to him. He blushed when she kissed him and he nuzzled her back. Nothing seemed wrong about this but it was so very wrong she was so young and he was well so old.

she moved back to the bed and Imhotep fallowed. Sitting himself down he smiled. "thank you" He spoke as he fiddled with his fingers. there wasn't much to do but allow her to work. though he wasn't sure why but the was rather excited to allow her to do this.

He stared straight ahead as he allowed her to work. the little kitten Odessa had given him now made her way to him. Imhotep smiled "I should name the thing instead of always calling it kitty." He spoke looking at the feline. He still wasn't good at choosing names for things what would he call the blasted thing.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

She looked over to the cat between her handiwork, 'Just call it what white is in Egyptian?' she suggested, finishing off one of Imhotep's braids, before moving on to brush the next one and braid it. Her finger's worked quickly and delicately, causing little pain to the male (or at least Odessa hoped so). She enjoyed doing this, it was simple, repetitive work. Helpful too. And it gave her an opportunity to be closer to the Egyptian man. They'd not been physical above hugs and kisses yet. Not that either of them had the audaciousness to ever consciously approach this. Plus Odessa would have no idea how to truly go about it.

She finished quickly, as usual, and checked that she'd not missed anything. Upon finding that she hadn't she smiled and moved to Imhotep's side. Giving him a smile, she scooped the hair that had fallen over her shoulders and chest back to her back, flicking her fringe to the side too. 'What have you been doing this morning?' she asked, leaning her head onto his shoulder and closing her eyes for a moment

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

She worked on his hair and spoke about egyptian and he laughed a little. "Arabic" He said looking at her. The far reaches of the ancient culture was mostly gone and Arabic was what they spoke. he sighed a little petting the thing and looked her over a few more times. He still wasn't sure that he was a cat person but it was a gift and he could not deny a pretty lady.

Sekhmet He spoke looking her over still. Its the name of a feline goddess in Egypt. He spoke as he placed the feline down. now he could stop calling her Kitty. He must have sounded like some foolish child.

He looked at her and smiled. Working on the cl..clin.. eerr that building. He said huffing that word drove him nuts he could hardly say it. thanks he said noting his hair. he was happier to have it set all together then not at all. It was funny they were more like two roommates then anything more. maybe this was how love or life with a woman was.

[/html]
[html]

(000)ooc

'Yeah... Arabic. That's it...' she said sleepily, still leaning against Imhotep. Her thin grey fingers twisted the dark strands of her mane, occasionally nudging Imhotep accidentally. She twisted her head upwards and stared at Imhotep for a second before, nuzzling her cheek and flicking her tongue too. She didn't quite know what she was doing, but a talk with her mother secured the idea that two people who cared about each other doing what they were doing now wasn't uncommon. Of course she didn't know what she was doing after all and she was frozen with fear half the time anyway. A breeze shuffled down the tunnel from the outside world and, suddenly cold, Odessa moved in closer to Immy.

She laughed gently, 'Clinic. It's called a clinic. C-lin-ic' Odessa smiled up at him and there was still that excitable, butterfly feeling in her stomach. 'It's no problem' she said, brushing a braid away from his face. Leaning down, Odessa stroked the kitten, Sekhmet. Now she had a name, 'I think it suits her' the pumpkin eyed girl said.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53wqS.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:bottom center;
background-color:#C9BACE;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color:#453A48;
padding-bottom:257px;
font-size:14px;
width:500px;
border:1px solid #F0E3F4;
outline:1px solid #000000;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:20px;
}
#odessaFLWR p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0 15px;
margin:10px 0;
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
font-size:12px;
font-style:italic; }
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#1F1123; }
#odessaFLWR u { text-decoration: underline; }
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; color:#512F5D; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

Imhotep smiled as he laughed a bit. She was so cute the way that she did thing and he found himself staring at her. I could teach you some He spoke smiling. It could almost be like their own secret language that no one else would know. In a way that made him want to teach her but then again he was not sure if he'd make a good teacher.

Imhotep looked at her and moved towards her. Clin..ic he spoke. He was trying to do his best but some words were hard still it did not help that the languages were so different when it came down to it. Imhotep smiled as he moved to her and tried to grab her around the waist.

She was his winter flower and he was her summer sun. Golden eyes looked down to her pumpkin ones. You know someday I will have to ask Eris for you. He spoke looking at her. He knew that he would he wanted her he wanted to always be with her. Do you think they will say no? He asked looking at her. He was older and she was young she was of a long family line and he was a mystery man who showed up one day.

[/html]
[html]

(000)ooc

'Mhm, I'd like that' she said, smiling as she usually did. After all there was little to be miserable about at the moment. Spring was coming and Imhotep was here all the time now. Odessa had seen it as such, she'd introduced him to the pack and therefore felt responsible for caring for him. Even though she had to spend her days as an associate in the communal areas, she was caring enough to let Immy reside with her and it had stayed that was fortunately. 'I don't know any other languages apart from English. I've picked up a few words of German from Larkspur and Salvia, but nothing aside from that...' she admitted, somewhat upset by the idea, as show by the gentle lowering of her ears.

The monotone medic smiled, however, when Imhotep pronounced clinic properly. 'You got it!' she beamed, easily impressed by his well paid off attempts to learn her mother tongue, she only hoped he could teach her to speak his. Even if only a bit. As he reached for her waist, she felt strange, excited almost. Letting him pull her over to him, she finally settled, half sitting half kneeling upon his lap, facing him. She wrapped her arms around his neck lightly, happy to be able to spend time with him.

Smiling Odessa leant into Immy and nuzzled his neck, 'I'd love that... I really would...' she sighed gently, flicking her tongue over his strong neck. Looking up at his deep yellow eyes, she smiled. 'I don't see why not...' she mused, 'Eris and Sirius tolerate Bastion and Janos. I suppose it's just a case of will the pairing work and raise offspring' she paused and blushed, the ruddiness showing slightly through the soft white and grey of her cheeks. Looking away, she laughed gently at herself.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
}
#odessaFLWR p {
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC :: + OOC ::

The desert associate was rather shocked by how excited she seemed to be. Imhotep smiled at her. She really was still a child. Though the older male was nearly six times her age she and he were almost on the same level when it came to sexuality. He looked at her and smiled.

They may tolerate them but my dear there is age between us. I'd die long before you they may not find this to their liking. Not to mention I'm not a strong winter goer. He spoke his voice laced with arabic as he felt her nuzzle him. These were things as a slave he was not allowed to have. But here he could have a wife and make a life.

Imhotep nuzzled her back and held her close. She was smaller then him but he for the first time in a long time was at ease. Odessa made him feel at home and just holding her and being close to her made him feel like he could do this. He could hear her heart speed up and he looked up at her. his sand cheeks flushing redder. I'm sorry He said loosening his grip his ears dropping back a bit. Maybe this was why they would tell him no. She was so young so innocent so wonderful.

[/html]
[html]

(000)ooc

Odessa sat up slightly and frowned gently, 'They're not that en forceful, you know. So long as we're happy they won't mind'. Her voice took on a more convincing tone, her pumpkin eyes willing him to believe her words. She ignored and moved the idea of the desert man dying to the back of her mind and shook her head. 'The least you can do is ask, they won't mind...' Odessa said gently, leaning back into his chest. 'And don't worry so much about winter. You've survived so far' she chuckled, 'And if it gets any colder I can make you something to wear. Or trade for something...' the monotone medic mused. She wasn't the best at crafting things, but Novak was able to craft magnificent things out of leather.

Brush Imhotep's red cheeks she smiled, 'Don't be sorry' she smiled, leaning in closer to hug him. It was unbelievable how he made her feel and little did she know he felt the same. Behind her, Sekhmet scampered out of the tunnel to the main part of the den, letting the curtain fall behind her. She was probably going to find Juan, who she got on well with. Or Saffron, her mother. Either way the kitten was obviously bored as the two canines concentrated themselves on each other rather than her.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
}
#odessaFLWR p {
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC :: + OOC :: biddi anti means I want you

Imhotep smiled as he looked at her. Maybe she was right as always. He had been safe here and it seemed as though the male was for the most part left alone. he was able to work on the clinic and gather himself things that he needed.

He almost felt as though what he was doing was wrong but she was just so enticing. He found himself snuggling back into her. Nibbling on her neck he let out a bit of a humm into her neck. He smiled against her fur as He grabbed her waist. Like a teenager he was not rushing though he should get up and leave. He knew he should but he couldn't.

Uhibuk he spoke as he nuzzled her. It means I love you. He spoke as he nuzzled her. He stopped only to look into her pumpkin eyes gold eyes looked at her. Biddi anti he spoke his arabic tone holding a more primal tone behind it. He stood as he tried to clear his mind. He slid her onto the bed and he gave her a smile. He was working on gaining his composure back. he mentally cooled himself down as he looked at her. golden eyes watched her.

[/html]
[html]

(000)ooc

As she grew tired of keeping herself perched above his lap, she sat down properly, feeling slightly awkward for this was as close together as they'd been before. Odessa dug her snout into Imhotep's braids, finally content with her life. Of course, it had had it's up's and downs, the first chapter of her life had been very, unsettling, and now it was time for her to embrace her entry into adulthood. It definitely felt weird, all this... physicality. But it wasn't as if she actually knew what she was doing. Unlike most people she'd not really been exposed to the brutal truths and therefore even at a year in age she remained painfully naive to the facts of life. She knew roughly about them of course, that only a male and a female could successfully reproduce, but the method was lost on her. Odessa wouldn't have even been able to fathom a guess.

She didn't put up a fight when Immy moved her onto the bed, but, it was hard to when she was this clueless. 'U-hi-buk?' she replied for him, looking up with eyes wanting to impress and please. The girl smiled up at him, unable to decode what else he said, but there was an odd tone to it. She didn't question it however, just let herself roll back onto the furs, pulling Immy closer. Her version of a 'hug'. 'I love you...' Odessa said, calmly, without any hesitation. 'I really do...' She smiled, up at him, lovingly.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
}
#odessaFLWR p {
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

Worlds that collided the Arabic man had fallen for a wolf. The girl was so young so innocent that the man could not help but feel as though what he did was wrong. Though back home women mated to men older then them all the time. He stood looking down at her.

She was a demon in the art of torture and she had no idea. She was cursed with a body that only the gods could design and here she was draped on a bed. Wonderful He spoke. The huskiness in his voice never left. He wanted her he wanted to take her and have her as his own but he knew that doing so would be bad he thought.

She pulled him down and snuggled to him. He pulled away a little. He leaned on his palms and looked down at her. Odessa I love you too but.. He stopped himself as he looked at her. Golden eyes meeting pumpkin, I'm ... your... we're.. we can't He looked at her dumb struck he couldn't form a sentence. he wanted her and even looking at her hovering over her like this. He could feel himself starting to urge. He was thankful he wore clothes today, he didn't want her to see him.

[/html]
[html]

(000)ooc

Odessa had no idea what she was doing, but you unbeknownst to her she was doing it perfectly. The young, innocent medic had no idea how effective she was, lying across the furs as she was. To her, it had merely been the way she had fallen when Immy had moved her. Her bright pumpkin eyes looked up confused, 'Immy...' she called, out of confusion but it could have easily been mistaken for want to a man who wanted to hear such a tone. She reached up as he moved away, 'We can't what? Immy they don't mind about us...' she repeated. 'Eris, Uncle Larkspur, Mother, Sirius. They won't mind'. She rested her hand upon his shoulder and smiled.

She really did have no idea what she was doing. And it was obviously so painful for Immy to be knowledgeable about this sort of thing and to want for it, but for her to not. She tried to pull him closer with one of her hands, wanting to have him close by, but unable to fathom why. She earned a gentle sense of comfort from having him nearby, which is why she enjoyed having him nearby even though they didn't share Odessa's bed. Perhaps it was likely that after tonight that would change.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
}
#odessaFLWR p {
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

He looked at her and it seemed in a way like he had hurt her but he was only trying to stop either from regretting the choices that they might have made in life. He looked at her and he knew that he wanted to have her. he wasn't sure if love was the right choice of words maybe it was all want. Maybe he wanted her body to have the touch of a woman he always had longed for.

thats not what he meant this time. He was well versed in sexual things even though doing them he had not. Doing things he was as versed as she was. but she was so young still that she didn't realize what she was doing to him. Odessa my winter rose He spoke looking at her. he lightly placed his hand under her chin. You don't understand I.. I am a male you are a female. you are young and never been touched. He spoke as he could feel himself calming down. But he could also feel embarrassment rise within him. there are things that if we did you may no longer well you would be true woman to many He spoke he was more worried about other things. He didn't know that it hurt the first time. He didn't know many things but he had to stop him.

Looking at her he wanted her to understand but he didn't even know if he was making any sense to her.

[/html]
[html]

(000)ooc

Odessa leant up, clutching the deer skins and rabbit pelts below her. There was a spark of electricity as Imhotep reached up to rest his hand at her chin. She listened with a gentle frown on her lips, she didn't understand what he was on about. The way the Arab dog voiced things made it even harder, not to mention him meek personality. She brushed his hand away, reluctantly and placed her own hand on his neck, basically hanging onto him as he arm jellied beneath her own weight (which wasn't that much but granted Odessa wasn't very strong). Pumpkin eyes scanned his face, ignorant to the embarrassment and excitement in his mind.

'Immy...' she sighed, 'I don't care what the masses think. I don't care what anyone but you thinks, not even my mother or my aunt. Or uncle...' she shook her head gently, dark brown curls falling around her face. Framing it perfectly below Imhotep's golden eyes. ''U... Uhibuk...' The monotone medic was clueless to the situation, but annoyed about all the angst flying around. What on earth was Immy on about. She tried to tug him closer gently, jsut wanting to spent time with him.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
}
#odessaFLWR p {
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

He was confusing her and he felt so bad. He didn't care what others thought too much but he cared about how young she was. She was obviously naive about the things he knew about. Imhotep smiled at her and nuzzled against her. Odessa you just don't get it. He said laughing lightly

She repeated the word again and his golden eyes caught hers. He moved fully over her again. Her dark curls falling so perfectly. Imhotep leaned into her and moved to kiss her. He had to he wanted to. He wanted her she would be his first and vise versa. I will ask Eris He spoke as he smiled There was an awkward pause the air seemed to take on the two so young at heart.

He felt odd being over her but in a way he felt like it was normal. Odessa your a young innocent girl. What do you really know about love and things between man and woman?,/b> He asked golden eyes looked down at her. one hand moving to stroke her cheek. What did she know what could he teach her what would the others think.

[/html]
[html]

(000)ooc

'Get what?' she said, looking up and tilting her head. Even though she was slight irritated that Immy was laughing at her expense, she reasoned it was a playful comment. She shook her head and chuckled herself. As he leant down, she leant up flicking her tongue over his cheek and shoulder before leaning back down. While she was frustrated, she kept her cool, brushing her hair away from her pumpkin eyes as she lay back and stared at Immy. A casual smile on her lips. When he spoke of mentioning it to Eris, she shrugged, 'You do that...' she riposted, 'She'll say the same as me'. Her words were confident, but in truth, her mind wasn't quite as settled as her lips.

It was strange, and yet oh so natural to she his muscled body hanging over her. But despite that natural comfort she felt, she couldn't help front a gentle frown where a broad grin should have been. 'Immy' she said, the tone of her rank coming into play. 'I know. I know lots of things, Mother told me'. In truth, she knew very little. Her mother had been very vague when she asked, but it wasn't as if she knew of anything but what Wisteria had told her. Her hand reached up to the side of Immy's chest, 'Come on', she begged playfully, childish pout included. No clue what she was doing.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
}
#odessaFLWR p {
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

Imhotep was over her and it was like nothing in the world could make him move. he just wanted to look in her eyes and snuggle her. He licked at her neck and nibbled at it. He really had to admit that he was not pleased. She was trying to impress him and he didn't care much for that.

He nuzzled her nose and smiled. Odessa my dear don't grow up to fast. He spoke looking at her. He nipped at her neck and smiled softly. He pulled away as he looked at her. Odessa I love you so much. I think we should wait. He spoke as he looked at her. He didn't want to rush her young body. nor did he have good details on things like that.

He looked at her she had no clue what she was doing to him. He smiled golden eyes watched her. He moved off her and smiled. To resist temptation where it laid so innocent and easy to take. He sighed as he flopped over on the bed. Odessa darling you will be the death of me. he spoke as he watched her. He secretly wanted to pull her on to him and hold her. Come here. He said motioning for her to come to him.

[/html]
[html]

(000)ooc

Odessa shook her head and turned her head away, letting out a huff of frustration. 'Immy,' she said, her voice laced with the power in her rank. 'I am not a child. I've past a year of age some few weeks ago, remember'. Her gentle voice was laden with a child's stubbornness however, nevertheless it was a good argument. She didn't understand what he was on about, but frustration of not getting her own way masked that. 'Wait, why? I'm as good as grown as it stands...' Odessa unwillingly turned her head away as he nuzzled. No. She didn't want him creeping around her now.

Her eyes were flat against her head, and she refused to meet Immys gaze. But as he fell upon the bed beside her and motioned for her to come closer, she whined in mild irritance and scooted closer. The monotone medic rested her head upon his shoulder and pressed close against him. Odessa flicked her tongue over his neck. Her breath rustled the thin fur of her lover's neck as she attempted to calm whatever was causing her to be so frustrated. 'I'm sorry...' she said, burying her head into his strong neck muscles.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
}
#odessaFLWR p {
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
</style>[/html]