[M] If you move like that
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa lay on her bed, her hand twisted the ankh on it's chain gently. Her relationship with Imhotep had just jumped from friendship, to courting. And while Odessa was over exuberant about this, as she loved the man more than her own mother, uncle, aunt and cousins at times, she was nervous beyond belief. The man in questioned had risen earlier than her in the day, waking to sort out the clinic again or something. The medic girl didn't really know, as she's woken to see him leave and then drifted off again for an unknown time. She'd later awoken and remained on the fur pile, thinking and nothing else. Odessa shook her head, rising to reach for her own hairbrush as she prepared to get up for the day. She was interrupted however, by Imhotep.

The girl smiled broadly, standing up (stooping less than the Egyptian had to, due to her height) and crossing the room. She didn't have to lean up much to flick her tongue across his cheek and give his a quick, more meaningful than she used to give hugs. After all, this was a relationship, right? Odessa stood back and led him over to the fur piles. 'Sure'. She let him sit down, before position herself behind him and staring her work. 'How've you been?' she asked, her hands working fast and gently.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread