[M] If you move like that
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatInput {width:470px; }
.thatInput b {color:#223679; }
.thatInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.thatInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.thatInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all
WC :: +215 OOC ::

Imhotep had expected to see her still sleeping but she seemed to be awake. Most of the things he did here were to show her that he cared. Day by day he worked to finish the clinic all for her and her enticing looks. Imhotep yawned again as she moved over to him. He blushed when she kissed him and he nuzzled her back. Nothing seemed wrong about this but it was so very wrong she was so young and he was well so old.

she moved back to the bed and Imhotep fallowed. Sitting himself down he smiled. "thank you" He spoke as he fiddled with his fingers. there wasn't much to do but allow her to work. though he wasn't sure why but the was rather excited to allow her to do this.

He stared straight ahead as he allowed her to work. the little kitten Odessa had given him now made her way to him. Imhotep smiled "I should name the thing instead of always calling it kitty." He spoke looking at the feline. He still wasn't good at choosing names for things what would he call the blasted thing.

There's a place I know if you're looking for a show
Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread