[M] If you move like that
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

She looked over to the cat between her handiwork, 'Just call it what white is in Egyptian?' she suggested, finishing off one of Imhotep's braids, before moving on to brush the next one and braid it. Her finger's worked quickly and delicately, causing little pain to the male (or at least Odessa hoped so). She enjoyed doing this, it was simple, repetitive work. Helpful too. And it gave her an opportunity to be closer to the Egyptian man. They'd not been physical above hugs and kisses yet. Not that either of them had the audaciousness to ever consciously approach this. Plus Odessa would have no idea how to truly go about it.

She finished quickly, as usual, and checked that she'd not missed anything. Upon finding that she hadn't she smiled and moved to Imhotep's side. Giving him a smile, she scooped the hair that had fallen over her shoulders and chest back to her back, flicking her fringe to the side too. 'What have you been doing this morning?' she asked, leaning her head onto his shoulder and closing her eyes for a moment

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread