[M] If you move like that
[html]

(000)ooc

'Mhm, I'd like that' she said, smiling as she usually did. After all there was little to be miserable about at the moment. Spring was coming and Imhotep was here all the time now. Odessa had seen it as such, she'd introduced him to the pack and therefore felt responsible for caring for him. Even though she had to spend her days as an associate in the communal areas, she was caring enough to let Immy reside with her and it had stayed that was fortunately. 'I don't know any other languages apart from English. I've picked up a few words of German from Larkspur and Salvia, but nothing aside from that...' she admitted, somewhat upset by the idea, as show by the gentle lowering of her ears.

The monotone medic smiled, however, when Imhotep pronounced clinic properly. 'You got it!' she beamed, easily impressed by his well paid off attempts to learn her mother tongue, she only hoped he could teach her to speak his. Even if only a bit. As he reached for her waist, she felt strange, excited almost. Letting him pull her over to him, she finally settled, half sitting half kneeling upon his lap, facing him. She wrapped her arms around his neck lightly, happy to be able to spend time with him.

Smiling Odessa leant into Immy and nuzzled his neck, 'I'd love that... I really would...' she sighed gently, flicking her tongue over his strong neck. Looking up at his deep yellow eyes, she smiled. 'I don't see why not...' she mused, 'Eris and Sirius tolerate Bastion and Janos. I suppose it's just a case of will the pairing work and raise offspring' she paused and blushed, the ruddiness showing slightly through the soft white and grey of her cheeks. Looking away, she laughed gently at herself.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53wqS.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:bottom center;
background-color:#C9BACE;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color:#453A48;
padding-bottom:257px;
font-size:14px;
width:500px;
border:1px solid #F0E3F4;
outline:1px solid #000000;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:20px;
}
#odessaFLWR p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0 15px;
margin:10px 0;
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
font-size:12px;
font-style:italic; }
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#1F1123; }
#odessaFLWR u { text-decoration: underline; }
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; color:#512F5D; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread