[M] If you move like that
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatInput {width:470px; }
.thatInput b {color:#223679; }
.thatInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.thatInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.thatInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all
WC :: + OOC ::

The desert associate was rather shocked by how excited she seemed to be. Imhotep smiled at her. She really was still a child. Though the older male was nearly six times her age she and he were almost on the same level when it came to sexuality. He looked at her and smiled.

They may tolerate them but my dear there is age between us. I'd die long before you they may not find this to their liking. Not to mention I'm not a strong winter goer. He spoke his voice laced with arabic as he felt her nuzzle him. These were things as a slave he was not allowed to have. But here he could have a wife and make a life.

Imhotep nuzzled her back and held her close. She was smaller then him but he for the first time in a long time was at ease. Odessa made him feel at home and just holding her and being close to her made him feel like he could do this. He could hear her heart speed up and he looked up at her. his sand cheeks flushing redder. I'm sorry He said loosening his grip his ears dropping back a bit. Maybe this was why they would tell him no. She was so young so innocent so wonderful.

There's a place I know if you're looking for a show
Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread