[M] If you move like that
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatInput {width:470px; }
.thatInput b {color:#223679; }
.thatInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.thatInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.thatInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all
WC :: + OOC :: biddi anti means I want you

Imhotep smiled as he looked at her. Maybe she was right as always. He had been safe here and it seemed as though the male was for the most part left alone. he was able to work on the clinic and gather himself things that he needed.

He almost felt as though what he was doing was wrong but she was just so enticing. He found himself snuggling back into her. Nibbling on her neck he let out a bit of a humm into her neck. He smiled against her fur as He grabbed her waist. Like a teenager he was not rushing though he should get up and leave. He knew he should but he couldn't.

Uhibuk he spoke as he nuzzled her. It means I love you. He spoke as he nuzzled her. He stopped only to look into her pumpkin eyes gold eyes looked at her. Biddi anti he spoke his arabic tone holding a more primal tone behind it. He stood as he tried to clear his mind. He slid her onto the bed and he gave her a smile. He was working on gaining his composure back. he mentally cooled himself down as he looked at her. golden eyes watched her.

There's a place I know if you're looking for a show
Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread