[M] If you move like that
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatInput {width:470px; }
.thatInput b {color:#223679; }
.thatInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.thatInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.thatInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all
WC :: + OOC :: biddi anti means I want you

Worlds that collided the Arabic man had fallen for a wolf. The girl was so young so innocent that the man could not help but feel as though what he did was wrong. Though back home women mated to men older then them all the time. He stood looking down at her.

She was a demon in the art of torture and she had no idea. She was cursed with a body that only the gods could design and here she was draped on a bed. Wonderful He spoke. The huskiness in his voice never left. He wanted her he wanted to take her and have her as his own but he knew that doing so would be bad he thought.

She pulled him down and snuggled to him. He pulled away a little. He leaned on his palms and looked down at her. Odessa I love you too but.. He stopped himself as he looked at her. Golden eyes meeting pumpkin, I'm ... your... we're.. we can't He looked at her dumb struck he couldn't form a sentence. he wanted her and even looking at her hovering over her like this. He could feel himself starting to urge. He was thankful he wore clothes today, he didn't want her to see him.

There's a place I know if you're looking for a show
Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread