[M] If you move like that
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatInput {width:470px; }
.thatInput b {color:#223679; }
.thatInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.thatInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.thatInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all
WC :: + OOC :: biddi anti means I want you

He looked at her and it seemed in a way like he had hurt her but he was only trying to stop either from regretting the choices that they might have made in life. He looked at her and he knew that he wanted to have her. he wasn't sure if love was the right choice of words maybe it was all want. Maybe he wanted her body to have the touch of a woman he always had longed for.

thats not what he meant this time. He was well versed in sexual things even though doing them he had not. Doing things he was as versed as she was. but she was so young still that she didn't realize what she was doing to him. Odessa my winter rose He spoke looking at her. he lightly placed his hand under her chin. You don't understand I.. I am a male you are a female. you are young and never been touched. He spoke as he could feel himself calming down. But he could also feel embarrassment rise within him. there are things that if we did you may no longer well you would be true woman to many He spoke he was more worried about other things. He didn't know that it hurt the first time. He didn't know many things but he had to stop him.

Looking at her he wanted her to understand but he didn't even know if he was making any sense to her.

There's a place I know if you're looking for a show
Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread