[M] If you move like that
[html]

(000)ooc

Odessa leant up, clutching the deer skins and rabbit pelts below her. There was a spark of electricity as Imhotep reached up to rest his hand at her chin. She listened with a gentle frown on her lips, she didn't understand what he was on about. The way the Arab dog voiced things made it even harder, not to mention him meek personality. She brushed his hand away, reluctantly and placed her own hand on his neck, basically hanging onto him as he arm jellied beneath her own weight (which wasn't that much but granted Odessa wasn't very strong). Pumpkin eyes scanned his face, ignorant to the embarrassment and excitement in his mind.

'Immy...' she sighed, 'I don't care what the masses think. I don't care what anyone but you thinks, not even my mother or my aunt. Or uncle...' she shook her head gently, dark brown curls falling around her face. Framing it perfectly below Imhotep's golden eyes. ''U... Uhibuk...' The monotone medic was clueless to the situation, but annoyed about all the angst flying around. What on earth was Immy on about. She tried to tug him closer gently, jsut wanting to spent time with him.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53wqS.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:bottom center;
background-color:#C9BACE;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color:#453A48;
padding-bottom:257px;
font-size:14px;
width:500px;
border:1px solid #F0E3F4;
outline:1px solid #000000;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:20px;
}
#odessaFLWR p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0 15px;
margin:10px 0;
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
font-size:12px;
font-style:italic; }
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#1F1123; }
#odessaFLWR u { text-decoration: underline; }
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; color:#512F5D; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread