[M] If you move like that
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatInput {width:470px; }
.thatInput b {color:#223679; }
.thatInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.thatInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.thatInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all
WC :: + OOC :: biddi anti means I want you

He was confusing her and he felt so bad. He didn't care what others thought too much but he cared about how young she was. She was obviously naive about the things he knew about. Imhotep smiled at her and nuzzled against her. Odessa you just don't get it. He said laughing lightly

She repeated the word again and his golden eyes caught hers. He moved fully over her again. Her dark curls falling so perfectly. Imhotep leaned into her and moved to kiss her. He had to he wanted to. He wanted her she would be his first and vise versa. I will ask Eris He spoke as he smiled There was an awkward pause the air seemed to take on the two so young at heart.

He felt odd being over her but in a way he felt like it was normal. Odessa your a young innocent girl. What do you really know about love and things between man and woman?,/b> He asked golden eyes looked down at her. one hand moving to stroke her cheek. What did she know what could he teach her what would the others think.

There's a place I know if you're looking for a show
Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread