[M] If you move like that
[html]

(000)ooc

'Get what?' she said, looking up and tilting her head. Even though she was slight irritated that Immy was laughing at her expense, she reasoned it was a playful comment. She shook her head and chuckled herself. As he leant down, she leant up flicking her tongue over his cheek and shoulder before leaning back down. While she was frustrated, she kept her cool, brushing her hair away from her pumpkin eyes as she lay back and stared at Immy. A casual smile on her lips. When he spoke of mentioning it to Eris, she shrugged, 'You do that...' she riposted, 'She'll say the same as me'. Her words were confident, but in truth, her mind wasn't quite as settled as her lips.

It was strange, and yet oh so natural to she his muscled body hanging over her. But despite that natural comfort she felt, she couldn't help front a gentle frown where a broad grin should have been. 'Immy' she said, the tone of her rank coming into play. 'I know. I know lots of things, Mother told me'. In truth, she knew very little. Her mother had been very vague when she asked, but it wasn't as if she knew of anything but what Wisteria had told her. Her hand reached up to the side of Immy's chest, 'Come on', she begged playfully, childish pout included. No clue what she was doing.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53wqS.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:bottom center;
background-color:#C9BACE;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color:#453A48;
padding-bottom:257px;
font-size:14px;
width:500px;
border:1px solid #F0E3F4;
outline:1px solid #000000;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:20px;
}
#odessaFLWR p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0 15px;
margin:10px 0;
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
font-size:12px;
font-style:italic; }
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#1F1123; }
#odessaFLWR u { text-decoration: underline; }
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; color:#512F5D; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread